In this web page, we are providing DSSSB TGT eligibility criteria in detailed. To apply online for DSSSB recruitment candidates need to check the DSSSB TGT Eligibility criteria. A number of candidates are too much interested in the teaching post in Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB). They visit the official site of DSSSB daily to get a notification for the recruitment process.
DSSSB TGT Eligibility
Higher officials have placed a notification on their official site for recruiting candidates for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) post. There are more than 1000 vacancies are here so that interested candidates may apply. The main purpose of placing a notification on the official site is that candidates will able to get complete information related to recruitment procedure.
For helping candidates we are providing details about DSSSB TGT Eligibility criteria. Interested candidates should check DSSSB eligibility criteria for TGT post from the notification. If they are eligible for this post, apply it before the closing date of application.
DSSSB TGT Required Qualification 2021
The application will be accepted only through online mode. No other mode of application will accept. Candidates should also have notification either in soft copy or in hard copy so that they may use it for their purpose. Candidates may check the much important information given in this article like DSSSB TGT 2021 eligibility criteria, age limit, and educational qualification.
- The aspirant must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate should have residential proof of Delhi.
DSSSB TGT 2021 Educational qualification:
- Candidates should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with good rank.
- Candidates must also have 10+2 qualifying certificate wi an h aggregate of 50 % marks and passed from the well known recognized university.
- Candidates should also have 4 years integrated course degree from NCERT School of education.
For the male candidate, maximum age limit is 30 years while for the female candidate is 40 years. Some age relaxation is given to SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Indian Govt. rules.
How to check DSSSB TGT Eligibility criteria
For more details, aspiring candidates must visit the official site which is www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. If the candidate has any other problem, they may also contact to help desk center or call on the number provided on official site. If you are interested in teaching job and will able to meet all DSSSB TGT eligibility criteria and DSSSB TGT educational qualification, you must apply for TGT post under DSSSB.
This article is specially designed for those jobs seekers who want to check DSSSB TGT Eligibility criteria for various vacancies. For their help, some steps are here:
- Go to official site of DSSSB which is dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Search for TGT post notification download link and you will see that link on your screen.
- Click on that link and notification will be on your screen in pdf file.
- Save it in your system and use it in future.
You may get above given information in the official notification. Some aspirants did not know how to get a notification. For their help, some steps are here: